FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Plus - class of service in Icelandair codeshare?
Old Sep 18, 2015, 6:40 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Well, after sitting around (and when it became evident it was a 3h delay) I left the scandic pleasure temple and walked around the shopping maze that is CPH. The Aspire and Aviator lounges close at 8pm, so no lounge hopping.

To bring closure to this thread, when I checked in the morning, SK J indeed translated to FI Saga Class, ie their business. Sadly the flight was also delayed 3h15m which would have made me miss the connection to MUC in CPH. As much as I like scandic hospitality, I preffered to be home tonight, so I got rebooked onto SKs flights to OSL and then on to LH. Luckily LH still had one single seat in Y open, so rebooking was prompt. My prejudice of avoiding flights operated by 25+yr equipment were confirmed and I'll really think twice before booking FI again. Having to depart two hours early screwed up my plans for today big time