FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need 25K EQPs on AA. - Any mileage run suggestions?
Old Sep 18, 2015, 12:19 am
FlyWell2009

Originally Posted by ARH2
Great find! I may just do that. I'd like to find something out of midwest, but this might work. I just booked LAX-JFK-MIA-PTY-MIA-JFK-LAX (A,I) for $970. This will get me to about 14k EQP. With this one, that would put me right at 25K.

Regarding the challenge, its not a match. I got the targeted fast track offer for 25k Exec Platinum before Dec. 27. The only unfortunate part that has already been mentioned here is that you cannot combine the other 2 & 3x EQP promo if you are on the fast track promo... so its 1.5 across the board for Full fare, business, and first.

If you stumble upon anything else from the midwest, let me know.

Thanks again!
OK, found an even better one! I think I'm going to book this! Honolulu to PTY and back, through NYC. 22K EQPs for just $1,195! ^^^

Would give me a mini 3.5 day vacation in Panama to check it out (never been there before) and then upon my return to Honolulu, I'd probably stay in Hawaii for a week and make a vacation out of it before heading home. And my flight to and from HNL to start the trip would give me the remaining 3K EQPs I need for the 25K EXP challenge quota.