FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need 25K EQPs on AA. - Any mileage run suggestions?
Old Sep 17, 2015, 9:25 am
ARH2

Programs: Delta Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Good one!

Originally Posted by FlyWell2009
Oh, wow. Does AA match Delta Diamond to EXP now, too? Cool, if so!

I also just found this flight. 15K EQPs for just 800 bucks. Take it twice and that's 30K EQPs for $1,600... about $600 less than the previous flight I found. Although, going to Rio would be much fun than San Juan twice.

For some variety, I'm thinking maybe this one and then if I could find one that nets 10K EQPs for $800 or less, then that would be perfect.

Great find! I may just do that. I'd like to find something out of midwest, but this might work. I just booked LAX-JFK-MIA-PTY-MIA-JFK-LAX (A,I) for $970. This will get me to about 14k EQP. With this one, that would put me right at 25K.

Regarding the challenge, its not a match. I got the targeted fast track offer for 25k Exec Platinum before Dec. 27. The only unfortunate part that has already been mentioned here is that you cannot combine the other 2 & 3x EQP promo if you are on the fast track promo... so its 1.5 across the board for Full fare, business, and first.

If you stumble upon anything else from the midwest, let me know.

Thanks again!