FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Blue Lagoon - Which Ticket?
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2015, 9:27 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by iceblueshoes
Forgot to add, does anyone have any experience w/ Reykjavik Excursions and their trips back to the airport?
From what I can tell they're the only company that does airport drop off w/ a stopover at the Blue Lagoon?
I used RE last Weds but went from Rey-BL-Rey and not to KEF. Make sure you get the correct departure time. I thought it was 15 after the hour every hour and went for the 8:15pm return bus only to learn when I got to where the bus leaves from that there isnt any 8:15pm bus, could have spent another hour in the lagoon

I think grey Line also does the BL like RE does but with tons of fewer departures Stick with RE!

I purchased my tkt from the agent in my hotel, they sold me 2 tkts 1 for the bus and 1 for the BL, saved me 200isk. Either way you have to line up once at the BL in order to get your braclet to get in and lock a locker. If you will hav echecked bags with you go into the building where the bus leaves you off to store your bags ($). There are free lockers right after you go thru the turnstile that will hold a carry-on

It took me close to 25 mins till it was my turn at the checkin counter, it was packed at that was at 4pm. u might think about grabbing a bus an hour earlier