FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Applying for Chase Credit Cards- May 2015- Jan 2017
Old Aug 31, 2015, 1:59 am
355F1

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Brugge
Since I probably won't know my result before the 80K offer expires, DW also applied a few minutes ago. She has same total household income of course, probably a couple fewer HPs in 6 months. She has the same Chase cards as I do, except her CSP is still open.

She got the exact same online message, and automated response, that I did. So with any luck, 4 nights in top of the line Marriotts coming up.
I was automatically approved for the Chase British Airways card 3 weeks ago with a $25k limit; I only got it for the 50k Bonus Avios (BA's "miles").

I applied for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card card tonight and got the same exact message you did.

On another note, the girl I am seeing is 23yo, only has one CC, and was automatically approved for $15k last week for the Sapphire Preferred Card.

I don't need a $25k limit on my BA card so I am hoping to offer to decrease that limit if they will approve my Sapphire application should they call me or decline it.

Last edited by 355F1; Aug 31, 2015 at 2:16 am