FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dormant US airways account (and resulting loss of miles toward million-miler status)
Old Aug 26, 2015, 10:56 am
weero

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by oenophilist
..So while many are less-than-sympathetic for my situation, they should take heed that my experience exposes a major policy flaw with the AA million miler program.
I am partially with you, even though I would not call a relatively clear case of thuggery a "flaw".

Why not write an angry letter to someone higher in the AA food chain? And only then resorting to the next step:

Is there are reason why you are reluctant to bring small claims court action against AA whilst you are still in France? I don't wallow in the expectation that this will greatly impact AA's IT or the likes but it will bring it to the attention of someone ranked higher than a bored and hostile CS agent.

And looking at the prediction power of our more active airline <redacted>, I reckon your chances are excellent.
Originally Posted by Often1
..Even French courts aren't likely to waste their time on what amounts to a "trophy" and no more, e.g., "I was once someone and now I'm nobody (to US / AA)".

Last edited by JDiver; Aug 26, 2015 at 11:57 am Reason: Redacted ad hominem