FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Kamingespräch 2015: October 1, 2015 in FRA
Old Aug 19, 2015, 12:23 pm
Grog

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You forgot to quote this bit?

The reason I'm reacting to this is because I've been accused of breaching FT privacy rules quite a few times...
Your reaction toward me is unjustified. I didn't accuse you of breaching FT privacy rules. You're not breaking any FT privacy rules. You're simply asking for bits of associated information which I can always refuse to provide.

And I didn't forget to quote that sentence; I merely quoted the passage which was pertinent and still is: we are indeed being asked for both our FT handle and our full legal names together. Again, it's still a data association which I don't feel obliged to make with anyone--but it's not a breach of FT privacy rules, I agree.

I just don't understand why both bits of information are being solicited simultaneously and associated, even if only to be used internally by FT. And, if other FTer's have spoken up to you, then they must feel the same way about it, right?