FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Moron Delta guy at SLC
View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2015, 11:40 pm
stewie7669

Programs: Delta Skymiles (SM, 1MM) Marriott Rewards (Lifetime Gold), HHonors (Lifetime Diamond)
Moron Delta guy at SLC

Booked a red-eye SLC-ATL tonight. Settled down into the Sky Club because it was open until 1:00am, when my red-eye departed.

All was well until 11:00 when an incredible stench permeated the sky club. Some moron at delta told workers to come into the SC and fix tile. People were coughing because of the smell and the fumes.

Finally the SC agents announced they had no choice but to close the club fearing for the safety of the people in the club.

Needless to say, many people (including me) were ticked off! Not at the agents (they were just as nauseated at the smell as we all were).... Not at the workers.... They were just following orders. But at the pencil-pushing-management-PINHEAD that scheduled this work while the club was open.

I have a splitting headache because of this a-hole who couldn't seem to wait until the club closed--instead forcing everyone (probably 40 people) out early.

The agents were really ticked off and very apologetic. They said they tried calling this guy (somehow I ended up with his name--funny huh?) but he never answered or bothered to return the agent's call.

Maybe the 40 of us should schedule smelly work at this jerk's house at 11pm at night and see how he likes it?????