FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Aug 11, 2015, 10:33 pm
Red259

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by swag
Same here. In fact, when I applied for the Bold, the Plus had a larger bonus, but I figured better to get the Bold, which was going away, and then the Plus and its bonus later. I hope I haven't missed the boat.

So what to do now? Apply right away, and hope to still get in before its too late? Or maybe they are still different products, and Chase will continue to approve new Plus apps for Bold customers, in which case maybe its better to wait for whenever the next increased bonus may be offered? What are y'all doing?
I'm kinda in the waiting camp right now. I am about to apply for the citi premier personal card and the Amex SPG business card. Both of those are more relevant to me, since I want to wait until the ink plus bonus goes up again. I think applying now will likely have the same result as applying later (for better or worse). If they give me a low credit line on the bold it may force my hand though.