FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Aug 11, 2015, 8:08 pm
MattsMiles

Originally Posted by Jesusdyd4u
I was kind of where you are with questions. I've been bitten by the MS bug, and was looking for a way to maximize the 134k UR points I've accrued on my Freedom card over the years. Reading through the info on this site, I felt the best option in the long run was the Ink Plus so I could transfer UR points out. Starting a Personal Training business on the side, but no tax ID or income yet, I was apprehensive about my chances of getting Ink, even with 823 FICO. I was just going to go for the CSP, but yesterday figured "What the heck," and applied online for Ink.
It didn't give immediate approval, but the notice was also not a "Thank you for applying and we'll get back to you" message. It gave me a referrence number and a phone number and told me to call. I took a deep breath, made the call, and after verifying my info, they approved me with a 32k CL. No business related questions asked.

I'd say go for it.^
Thanks! This is just what I needed to hear... I think I'm going to apply tomorrow!