FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Aug 10, 2015, 7:14 pm
swag
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by levilevi
Same- just got waiver for the coming year on retention call - only have the Bold, not a Plus, so wondering if I'll be able to get a separate Plus (+ welcome offer) or if they will consolidate them eventually.
Originally Posted by Red259
I am wondering this too. I have the bold card and was planning on applying for the ink plus. I think it may be a bit harder to explain to chase why I need the ink plus now given these changes.
Same here. In fact, when I applied for the Bold, the Plus had a larger bonus, but I figured better to get the Bold, which was going away, and then the Plus and its bonus later. I hope I haven't missed the boat.

So what to do now? Apply right away, and hope to still get in before its too late? Or maybe they are still different products, and Chase will continue to approve new Plus apps for Bold customers, in which case maybe its better to wait for whenever the next increased bonus may be offered? What are y'all doing?