FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where are my missing 1st class miles, and my missing gold/platinum card?
Old Aug 6, 2015, 5:41 am
grannieflyer

An Update on my miles credited and my 'Elusive Gold Card'

Originally Posted by stephem
Prepare for more of this. It took nearly 6 months for 5 of us to get credited with an AA F transcon. A partner issue, so different, but the reality is that if miles dont automatically credit, whether a partner or EY, they are completely incompetent at fixing... And it's ground hog day, the same responses over and over...
Have just flown back seat 4K all the way, Etihad have 100% been brilliant in air, and on ground, they could not have done more (flight was 1.5 hrs late leaving LHR, and I did not miss my connecting flight). Am writing this so folks realise I am not trying to 'down' Etihad because of my missing miles, credit due for a great flight is important, just wish they could get their act together with their guest programme and paperwork. And yes I did need my 'missing Gold card' yesterday, Virgin Domestic 'lounge dragon' wanted to see it, luckily she accepted the info on my boarding card.

Last edited by grannieflyer; Aug 6, 2015 at 5:43 am Reason: Spelling