FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Functionality issues/questions with "New" (Fall 2015) United.com
Old Aug 5, 2015, 1:24 pm
ft4lyf

Originally Posted by bmwe92fan
Any idea where the option went to select the class of service is for each segment of the multi-city search? I find the new tool virtually impossible to use properly when I fly to Europe in BF/GF and return in Y and upgrade with a GPU. For a flight in September I can book on the old site a roundtrip to HEL from my home for $4.7k - over in D, Back in H. After 30 minutes of trying to duplicate this itinerary and fare classes I give up - best price in the new tool is $7.2k - FOR THE SAME FLIGHTS.

EDIT - the issue seams to be that in the new tool it doesn't assemble fares in the same way as the old tool - and the fare classes end up being bumped up to full J / full Y on the new tool as it assembles the fare basis, versus the old tool that finds a way to get a D / U...
I am concerned this kind of functionality will go away with the "new" site. The current "old" site is very useful for types of searches you describe.