FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ambassador Programme Information
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2015, 11:13 pm
gyuudon

Just recently got an IHG Chase Card, which made me delve deeper into this Ambassador Program. At the moment, I have a booking via Expedia (third party I know no points etc...) at the Intercontinental Osaka which I made about four months ago.

While again, I understand points/nights staying will not be honored for my stay, will they at least recognize Ambassador status and its benefits, mainly the guaranteed upgrade?

Edit: And also, I did try to do my research the Ambassador T&C states that they may not be guaranteed SPECIFICALLY to the French Polynesian ICs.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts in French Polynesia (InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea, and InterContinental Resort Tahiti) upgrades to the next room category and 4pm late check-out are not guaranteed for Royal Ambassador and Ambassador members who book through a third party website or Tour Operator.
Edit 2: I should have just asked the property first before asking you guys. Apparently no benefits are recognized as I thought

Last edited by gyuudon; Aug 4, 2015 at 2:13 am