FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Weird or Humorous Hotel stories
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 1999, 8:39 pm
Djlawman
Original Member

Here's another one. Early 1980's, and my wife and I were staying at the Limetree resort on St. Thomas, which had had a recent rash of vacationers getting mugged, etc. (That is, the island had, not this specific resort.) At about 3 in the morning, we are awakened out of a deep sleep by a woman's voice yelling "H-E-L-P!!" I sit bolt upright, and then run over to the window and look out on the grounds. Suddenly, we hear it again, just as loud, "HELP" and realize it is coming from the room next door!!

Well, I grab the phone, and wake up a groggy person at the front desk, and am in the middle of identifying myself, and my room, and what is going on--someone is being attacked next door!!--when, next door changes to "HELP" "Help me BABY" "HELP ME BABY" I hang up the phone, and my wife and I convulse in laughter.

Then, for the next 3 days, we were on the lookout for the couple next door. We finally saw them as they were checking out. Both wearing complete black leather outfits, pants, shirts, etc., middle-aged and she with a very short butch haircut. Didn't want to know any more about what was going on.

Still can get my wife laughing by just saying "Help me BABY"

Djlawman

[This message has been edited by Djlawman (edited 07-16-1999).]