FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where are my missing 1st class miles, and my missing gold/platinum card?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 3:58 pm
littlegreenman

Programs: QF Silver
Originally Posted by grannieflyer
Quite!! So glad that FT members think I am not totally bonkers! I rather pride myself that I work hard to keep my 'little grey cells working'. Something Mr [redacted], Service Coordinator, Etihad Guest appears not to be doing, despite the fact that I am prepared to bet that he is at least 30yrs younger than me. Sorry to start mentioning names but I consider the time has come to start 'naming and shaming'.

So yes, I am about to pm Etihad help with my Etihad Guest number yet again. Watch this space.......
Mate, it's not you. The cheek of asking you again details when they you were in contact with them just a few days ago on the same issue: incapable is the only word to sum it up. Pretty embarrassing PR. Total lack of ownership and handholding an issue until resolution.

I'm doing my last trip with Etihad in three weeks time. SIN-FRA-BNE in J. I'll certainly miss the business studios AUH-BNE but it's just not worth the hassle once the doors are open again. *looks at SQ and says sorry I ever left you*

Last edited by oliver2002; Jul 31, 2015 at 2:13 am Reason: redacted quoted post