FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dallas For a Day and Night
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2015, 2:18 pm
Ontario

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3*G, GE
Originally Posted by longhorn11
Can't help on rodeos, as I've never had the desire to go to one. I'd go with Paint Horse's recommendations.
Hahaha. I’ve only been to one – and this was years ago in Chile –I understand these are very different than US rodeos. Certainly not top of my list of things to do but my friend apparently had this on her bucket list. It’ll definitely be something different so I am just going with it.

My friend had suggested the stockyards so I am glad that this seems to be the better place of the two. Deciding between two types of seats – can you only drink in the VIP area? While I wouldn’t mind a drink, I’d like to be sitting very close to the action. Plenty of time for drinks before and after. Which type seat would you pick for the best experience?
Box Seats are the first 2 rows of reserved seats around the arena.
VIP Seats are located up stairs in the Bar, over looking the arena.

I will see if my friend is up for Mexican food that night as I am not too sure of the quality of the on-location places. That BBQ dinner sounded awesome, too, but we are hardly a group of 20 and then group catering is not always great.

And thanks for the heads up on the heat – I don’t mind – I will probably enjoy it.