FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where are my missing 1st class miles, and my missing gold/platinum card?
Old Jul 25, 2015, 3:39 pm
grannieflyer

Where are my missing 1st class miles, and my missing gold/platinum card?

Back on 19/3 Etihad acknowledged I should have a new guest card issued, result Ziltch.
Back on 20/3 Etihad acknowledged I should have a Silver card issued, result Ziltch.
Back on 3/6 Etihad acknowledged I should have a Gold card issued, result Ziltch.?
And yes of course I have tripled checked that they have all contact details up to date, and I have email records. I was 'signed up' for the quadruple miles offer.

I flew 1st class SYD-LHR, whilst my sector SYD - AUH was credited with quadruple miles, my sector AUH - LHR, has not even been acknowledged , despite over 4 weeks of asking. Please could Etihad Guest get their act together. Its all very well to crow about the Residence, but the basics need tō be fixed. If Etihad continue to ignore their customer service standards, for 'sėmple first class passengers,' what message does it send?
A very disappointed grannie

And as a rider, do not want a response from Etihad Guest, because they need to know I have tried it, and it was useless.

With best wishes

Rob and Janet Stewart