FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Its gonna be alot tougher for MOs & RLDits in NY/NJ
Old Jul 20, 2015, 9:47 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by cruisr
Last Thursday the mgr at my A and P who I have gotten to know very well over the past coupe years saw me come in and said they can't validate any gift card and she gave me her number and said call her Friday. Friday I called and was told all the gift cards and racks were removed overnight. I could always, always get the Visa GCs there. Always stocked. SR and S and S are random and have been out for a while..
A&P used to be great but either they went ca$h only on the RLDits or with an out-of-state DL only selling me 1

Thats what I was told on Thurs as well and they didnt know anything more or so she said. When I went back on Sat and all the racks were pulled I knew something was up. I was getting my RLDits at those stores that carried them and they had a steady flow all the time. VGCs Im able to get at many other places but the RLDits and Prepaid cards are alot harder to find and then using a CC to boot. My reg Path I was walking out with 2-5k each time in RLDits