FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting Condos and Houses in Hawaii" thread
Old Jul 6, 2002, 8:39 am
TAVGlobal

Programs: Marriott Platinum; Hyatt Gold; Starwood Gold; UAL Premier; Delta Silver
If you want to be in West Maui where all the fun is. Best restuarants, beaches, etc. I'd try these two options. I'd call the Maui Marriott directly at 808-667-1200 and ask for reservations. Tell them your interested in buying a time share villa and you want to book the $600.00 car and villa deal. It's for five nights in a premier resort. Tell them a friend told you about the deal and they'll give it to you. Normally they do it through a mailer. Then I'd call the Kahana Sands (3 miles north). Tell them the same story and ask them for a "trial week purchase". My buudy from Chicago did this and bought 7 nights for $500.00 with NO strings attached. That gives you 12 nights for $1100.00 oceanfront in Kaanapali and Kahana! Man I love a deal. Been going twice a year for 20 years. We'll be there in November....might see ya!