FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2015, 9:21 am
jediwho

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Happy
I am at South Florida.

I could do both up till yesterday. I pick CS or register based on where I parked at the lot. At this Target which is very close to home, during the day the very shady area is on the side of the entrance that leads to the grocery dept, and is the farthest to the CS desk. If I come at night I use the entrance that the CS is immediately at the right. I also pick which to use based on how long a line there is.

Yesterday it was day time also the registers were not busy but a floor supervisor told me I needed to go to CS. On my way to the CS there were 2 registers no customer. I asked, both cashiers said needed to do it at the CS. One even added, we were not allowed to do it at the register any more.
Here in LA, it has been CS for at least three months now. BTW, has anyone been successful loading RB at City Target? The last time I was successful was six months ago. They told me that I could no long load cards at City Targets and will have to go to a full-service Target.