FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Baggage allowance!! Is no one else shocked? ??
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:22 pm
enjoyingit

Originally Posted by llinllinn
My sister booked me a ticket from BAH Bahran to YVR Vancouver via British airways. When I was checking in online, I then realized my baggage allowance is only 1bg 23kg. Am I the only one whos surprised?? Yes, I have heard that international flight within Europe this allowance applies but to travel half way around the world over 27hrs!? I was already upset when I read this but what made me angry was that they had the audacity to right "you'd be surprised what you can fit in one bag," or something. .. Yes, I know what can fit in one bag, thats why I need 2.

Finally I got over it and checked the price for an extra checked in bag. The man at the call center told me 42bd which is a near 150usd each way, one way the bag being empty. A total of about 300usd ontop of my 1500usd flight, great..
I am a little surprised, what did you expect? 2 minutes online and you would know what to expect. Well i guess time is really money^