FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Convert Chase Freedom to Chase Freedom with Visa Signature
Old Jun 19, 2015, 11:52 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Visa signature on my freedom has allowed me to go to the movies more often for cheap. With the Fandango promo I can only use one VS every 30 days so my CSP was only getting me a free ticket a month, with my Freedom I now get two free tickets a month. In my opinion thats like $10 savings a month or $120 a year.
Good for you to be able to use some of the benefits. No idea about the free movie tickets but then we have not been in a movie theater for at least 20 years.

I get my fix on movies usually during a cruise or on a longhaul flight to somewhere. Watched the "Unbroken" on a recent transatlantic crossing on Allure (and found it pretty underwhelmed), but loved the Disney movie "Hero 6" - a kid's movie with important messages. I liked it so much that I watched it twice (the movie was shown a few times at different venues). Also watched "Fury" on a CX flight from FRA to HKG. It was a good one but no comparison to "Saving Private Ryan" by Tom Hank several years ago. Also watched "Madagascar 2 and 3", "Frozen" as well as the old movie "Happy Feet". I guess you can tell I could not sleep on the long flights ... The funniest thing is to watch "Paddington" (was it the title?) in 2 "installments" - on 2 different flights (CX and JL) 2 weeks apart. It took me a while to realize it was Nicole Kidman who played the daughter of the explorer. I thoroughly enjoyed the film. There were definitely some "Laugh Out Loud" moments watching this movie.

Otherwise, no movie watching when staying at home.

Flipping the in flight magazine on the CX flight I did notice that Visa Signature Hong Kong has a lot great dining discounts. I wanted to try some of them but alas, unable to find time to test if the Visa Signature issued in US would enjoy the same benefits.

See this link

http://www.visa.com.hk/en_HK/persona...ignature.shtml

I wish the Visa Signature in US has similar savings that are far more valuable than the movie tickets.

Last edited by Happy; Jun 20, 2015 at 4:56 pm