FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Connection Question
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2015, 10:14 pm
acvitale
Original Member

Programs: AA-EXP/DL-Diamond/UA-100K/Hyatt-Globalist/Hilton-Diamond/Marriott-Titanium - Many more....
Manchester Connection Question

Did a search but, the threads were all quite old and frankly oriented towards BM/UA, BM/CO, BM/US AA/BA and AA/EY connections. Obviously BMI is no longer around and CO is part of UA so I assume the information is out of date and likely not relevant at this point.

I am arriving MAN on VS from ATL on a Sunday AM at 8:20am and departing on KL to AMS at 11:15am. In Business class on both flights

Then returning on Thursday from AMS to MAN on KL arriving at 8:20am and departing on VS to ATL at 10:35am again in business class.

All flights are on a single ticket issued by Delta.

The questions.. How difficult a connection? It appears that VS operated to/from T3 and KL to/from T2 and that they are quite far apart.

Reading the threads it also appears flight connections desk is not staffed adequately and the bus between T1/2 an T3 is "unreliable" as one poster put it.

I am hoping this is not too much of a problem and that I have some time to enjoy the lounge between flights.

Any feedback is appreciated.