FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways misses big time
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2015, 6:52 pm
weero

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
The maximum, I have ever paid for WT+ from Europe to Oz was 2K EUR. I needed a flexible fare and did not want to ride coach. Some 747s can be a bit worn, and one single time, I rode a 777 with a downtrodden PE product. Still the difference between the worst BA WT+ seat and the best coach experience ever (OZ or SQ) is still significant.
The divided arm rest, the threefold recline, ample legroom, space for your computer, and the legrest make all the difference in the world.
Originally Posted by defabrizio
..I was a top tier with Air Canada (I think it's the best world airline). I do go to North America often and have had Prem Econ before with BA...
So you take your interpretation of an ad over your personal experience with the product ? The TATL products and the Asia WT+ products are indistinguishable IMO.

But then you praise AC - and airline with over-dense coach seating which squeezes as many Y pax in a small space as physically possible. There's your reason why you buy WT+ back to North America and don't ride AC anymore.