FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Takes Lowest Rank (of majors) in JD Power 2015 and other surveys
Old May 15, 2015, 11:42 am
spin88

Programs: 6 year GS, now 2MM Jeff-ugee, *wood LTPlt, SkyPeso PLT
Originally Posted by Baze
But my first interaction is I try to be more positive and great attitude towards them
I do the same, a few useful stock lines (feel free to use them ):

"I just love the awesome Fresh-brew coffee, it has such complex and interesting flavors"

"Can I please have another glass of that wonderful red wine, it reminds me of the two-buck chuck I drink at home"

"I so look forward to my next United flight so I can get some more of that tasty Dewers scotch"

"I just love the United food, nothing like a United flight to start my next diet"

"I am so glad that United has realized that Americans watch too much TV, nothing like leather on the seat back in front of me to let me contemplate more important things."

"I love a UA flight, it lets me get out of touch with the universe when there is no wifi or it stops working"

"I seach out these great slim line seats as they help to prepare me for the bed of nails trial my Yogi will make me do"

"boy of boy am I glad this plane does not have power, thanks for the great excuse for why I did not finish that presentation."

"I just love the pulverized nuts, saves on the chewing"

"nothing like getting close to your neighbor in a UA business Class seat"

"I appreciate that United gives me lots of chances to stand arround at the gate, I sit down too much"

"People watching is great, and lots of fun on UA during all of the IRROPs"