FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: PHL / Philadelphia International Airport - MCT, Connection, MCT, etc.
Old May 8, 2015, 11:49 am
varkey

Programs: BAEC
I like this airport, I've used it 7-8 times in the last few months. I have a few questions:

- Is Chick-fil-A in B/C new or under refurbishment? When is it expected to open?

- Other than Philly Pretzel Factory in F, are any of the Pretzel options worth it? The website mentions a Philly Pretzels in C and Philly Soft Pretzels in A East and West, B, D and Yummy Pretzels in E and F. I'm presuming these are the carts/stands and not very good. These are not even on the paper (purple) guide given out at the airport. I'm after a warm/fresh one, is Philly Pretzel Factory up to the job, Auntie Anne's to be considered or should I really just wait and try one downtown (if and when)?

- F has some appealing choices (Smash Burger, Chipotle, etc) but is annoyingly the least accessible. I've seen shuttle stands between F and others, I presume I can take these back and forth without any issues or having to go through security again?

- When is F expected to be accessible from other terminals on foot?

- Currito Burritos any good? Which is better, Currito Burritos in A or "Without Borders" in D (which never seems to have any customers)? Or, is Burrito Elito (California Tortilla rebrand) a safer bet when not in F for Chipotle?

- What's up with the video of that lady talking about the airport/city? It's horribly stuttery and on mute, what's the point?

- Am I the only one who finds the announcement "We want you to be safe", heard very frequently around B and C, something like out of a creepy dystopian film?