FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada rouge, a leisure airline
View Single Post
Old May 6, 2015, 11:20 am
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Oh yes, If I was half my age, taller, thinner, better looking I would be there like a pit pull on a posties leg. I would change my OP name to easyair!
LOL All I will say is that some women are into more seasoned and well traveled men, especially those sitting in the forward cabin and those with $. They really lack a decent income if you think about it

Anyways, bringing this back on topic though, I am really surprised about the many comments about chit chatting on the Rouge flights. The chit chatting has never impacted J service for me. In fact, the service I got on Rouge was better than ML (smiles, FA's were quick on their feet for refills) etc. While there was chit chat, it was minimal.

On a 319 aircraft, AC/ACr have 3 FA's. 2 are usually in the back, and 1's usually up front. How can there be THAT much chit chatting going on though? On a 3? hour YYZ TPA flight, there's quite a lot that needs to be done. Granted it's not Rapidair style service (e.g. frantic), but you figure after the aircraft reaches cruise altitude, you're an hour into the flight. Another hour for meals/drinks in J and BoB, and then you have 30 minutes before TOD.

Is this more of a systemic issue on the 767's? I did hear banter on my flights, but it wasn't for long...