FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barcelona Timing?
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2015, 3:48 pm
Ahmed777

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold | South African Airways Voyager Gold
Great. Just showed them the thread and made them see that I'm not the only "worrier in the family."

They've contacted the TA to add a one night hotel booking at Barcelona for the night before. Not sure if the flights were issued yet (it's a public holiday in SA today) but they were really cheap so I assume it is quite a low bucket. Hoping the cost isn't too bad if they were issued.

We get a ride from the Airport to the Port by Norwegian Cruise Lines because we are booked in a Villa, so that's no problem for cost. The TA said that the ride from Airport to Port was only 20 minutes so I'm interested to hear here that it's about 30. Doesn't matter now, as we told the TA we would like to stay at the Novotel in Barcelona City Centre.

Thanks for the info regarding the passport control lines as well.

When we come off the cruise 11-days later, our EK flight departs at 10pm at night so we have the day in BCN. Does anyone know if Novotel will let us store our luggage there for the day (even if we have to pay that's fine). Or anywhere else where we can conveniently store luggage so we can tour for the day without lugging huge suitcases?