FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New rates are now in force [thread for discussions about the changes]
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:28 pm
overseasplease

Programs: BA/OW Sapphire, TK/*A Gold
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Well I wouldn't say that 'all' leaves any more room for manoeuvre than 'any' here. Both sentences are equally unambiguous. All, any and every booking qualifies.

If Max's caveat is correct, there can be absolutely no excuse for BA omitting this above.
Incidentally (and for waht it's worth), I was just on the phone to the SilverLine on a different matter but brought up The Question again at the end.
"I booked Qatar in mid-April to fly in October. Can you confirm I will get pre-28th Avios/TPs once flown and will you/EC actually know when I made the booking or would you want me to put a note in my file?"
Answer:" Of course you will get pre-28th Avios/TPs on the partner airline and the system will know the booking date, there will be no problem. If you experience any problems in October, please call back but I can assure you that pre-28th rates will apply."
The guy sounded slightly bemused (since I apologised for he must have heard this question a 1000 times recently) and not the slightest in doubt.
We'll see...