FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:57 pm
Mango716

Programs: Delta Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Gold, Hertz Presidents
Orange County - 3 Store Reloads

In the OC for a couple of days. Visited the Target on Harbor Blvd in Costa Mesa, probably one of the nicest group of employees that I've encountered across the country. Easy $2k load at GS, $1k load with CSR then another $1k with a different CSR. Everyone asked me how my day was or wished me a good day.

FYI: I saw a lot of nice cars in the parking lot and a high number of attractive moms with kids in yoga pants. I seriously have a strain in my neck from turning my head so much. The OC has it going on. Don't mean to offend anyone but just a random data point.

A completely different experience at the Target on Adams in Huntington Beach. The CSR in GS was not having it, I only loaded $1k with her, didn't want to push my luck. Did have a CSR in line load $1k for me as we'll. Both asked for photo I'd to match up my name to the cc.

The last Target of the day was on Bristol Ave, no problems with loading $3k. Apparently this Target opens at 8 and closes at 11. Will head back to a couple of Stores in the morning to finish up.