FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2015, 7:43 pm
nwflyboy

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by opmal7
I guess I'm out of luck, I'm guessing the store in Davenport, IA has the same policy. There is a survey on the bottom of the receipt. I plan on filling out the survey saying how I'm unsatisfied that their store policy isn't consistent with what is advertised on the prepaid redcard website. Any other tips would be appreciated.
You want some tips? Fine.

Re-frikking-lax. Chill out for a day or two, and try again. Go to a different Target, or go back to that one when a different shift is working, find a different cashier. Read this thread for a bit - you will find that 98% of difficulties are caused by 1) clueless cashiers who just make stuff up; 2) clueless MSers who have no common sense; 3) clueless local management who have no common sense and make stuff up.

Don't throw a hissyfit if your first attempt to get in on the redbird orgy is not 100% successful. Learn more, take your time, and your luck will improve.

Nothing good can possibly come from filling out an online survey....but bad things can.

Is it a terrible idea? Meh - probably not a disastrously terrible on, but it's certainly not going to help you or anyone else, it could hurt everyone, and it's completely unnecessary and useless.

You obviously are very, very new to all this. You need to learn a lot more and develop a bit of sense.