FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flights from IAH or DFW airports
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:09 pm
peleincubus

Flights from IAH or DFW airports

Hello, I'm curious about flights from the two airports in the title. I currently live in Austin and can commute to one of the two cities to fly out.

I am trying to take a trip at the end of May or first week or so of June, and if that does not work out it may be the 2nd or 3rd week of August. The trip will have 5-6 people on pretty strict budgets. (i have taken a trip(s) to Europe and Asia in the last few years to travel so I'm not a complete novice)

What I'm curious about is the chances a flight to Europe or Asia from one of these 2 cities going down to the $600-$700 range at some point for trips in that range. The only thing I'm seeing at the moment is a flight from IAH to Istanbul which is too early in May, and also a flight from IAH to Hong Kong which is in April. Either of those 2 cities would be fine. To an extent the friends I'm traveling with are fairly open to where we go.

Are those prices achievable at some point from people's experience to those cities or places like it later at some point?

thanks for anyone with help.