FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip report India: Amanbagh, Aman i Khas and Rambagh Palace
Old Mar 26, 2015, 1:46 am
Musken

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Wow great report... makes me want to go.. my wife too has declared India a no go country but maybe I can convince her otherwise. I didn't realize Etihad flew to Jaipur; makes getting there easier.. Nice to see full board including laundry... so annoying to see the laundry prices sometime.... I would pay a reasonable amount per kg; but the per piece gets me... I just can't see paying $8 to launder my boxer shorts...

FDW
The Etihad flight is relatively new and certainly makes travel easier. Delhi is just so chaotic! The arrival and departure times are very odd, though, so hopefully they will be able to change that in the future. I also heard that they are working on improving the Jaipur international airport meaning we might see other airlines flying there directly as well in the future.

Totally agree with you about normal laundry costs. We use to bring the dirty laundry back home instead of paying those costs. While it is nice to have underwear and socks washed, ironed and folded as if they were new, the costs are just ridiculous. Having laundry included is a dream.