FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Indianapolis [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2015, 9:42 am
canon5dfan

Programs: Delta PM. SPG Platinum. Hyatt Diamond. National Exec. Southwest A+ & CP.
I'm staying here this week and would like to comment the hotel is superb!

Since I'm here during NCAA Final Four week, my room was on the third floor. Size was a similar city sized room but everything was new and clean. Bathroom was marble, tv was a new Samsung 50 inch.

The hotel staff were extremely friendly and valet was $35 per day with ins and out privileges.

I had breakfast at the restaurant (opted for it instead of points) and am glad I did. Food was delicious, particularly the Pork Belly Benedict and Short Rib Hash. It seemed everything was comped for Plats. If you didn't' want to order a large plate, baked goods and grab and go cups were available. Illy coffee is served in the restaurant and in the lobby.

Gym is decent sized but their equipment is fairly new - bikes even have bluetooth connection!

Compared to the Westin and the Regency, this hotel is a breath of fresh air. My rate was around 160 which was what I would have paid for at the Westin. If you like food and don't mind smaller rooms, I'd wholeheartedly recommend this hotel!