FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DFW 1 day parking Express North - is this my best option?
Old Mar 18, 2015, 1:57 pm
swag
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by bmchris
I am flying out of Terminal E in the morning, and my wife is flying into Terminal A or C in the evening. My plan is to drive to DFW, leave the car, and then have her land, and drive it home.

I am leaning towards Express North over termianl daily parking, since my wife sometimes finds it hard to find the car in a parking deck, and one of us will need to change terminals anyway. She will take 121N when leaving DFW.

Is Express North my best option?

Is there a problem if my wife doesn't have a location ticket to give to the driver when arriving?

What time should I get to Express North for a 7.30am departure? I am flying Delta First.

Thanks!
Either Express should work, and I agree that's the easiest for your circumstance. Check availability before you leave at https://www.dfwairport.com/parking/a...lity/index.php (North sometimes fills up,especially the uncovered; South always has space).

She should be OK without the ticket; to be safe, take a pic of the ticket with your phone and email/message that to her to show the driver.

I usually allow 15 minutes from driving into the lot to arrival at the terminal (to park, wait for shuttle, pick up other passengers, and the drive) but it's usually more like 5 to 10.