FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pro-active Online Upgrade (POUG) tracking and discussion | 2015 thread
Old Mar 13, 2015, 4:30 pm
yvrluver

Programs: AS MVP Gold; AE; AA Platinum; Club Carlson Gold; SPG Gold; HHonorsGold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by yvrluver
Hi
I booked LAX-LHR-YVR in CW+ yesterday travelling late September back October 12. Less than 12 hours later I noticed an upgrade offer in my booking. It appears to be offering it for both legs. I'm afraid to go in and look at the price thinking that if I back out it won't be there at another time. Am I being paranoid?

From reading through this post I gather that the offer can come and go over time and the price can go up and down. Does it tend to be lowest at check-in? We're travelling outbound on my birthday so it would be a nice treat......depending on the price.

I got upgraded on CX from PE to Biz recently but who knows if that luck will repeat itself on BA!

I'm AA platinum (OW Sapphire). Really excited to be trying the A380!
I decided to open pandora's box and see exactly what they were 'offering' - turns out the 'offer' was to pay the difference and just buy a CW ticket! It was $3,004 for the return trip..........