FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Medallion // Hertz Status Benefits Consolidated Thread
Old Mar 4, 2015, 1:45 pm
QDDawg

Programs: Delta-DM, United, Hilton-DM, SPG-PLTM
Originally Posted by nmoe
I have been DM'ing Hertz since Monday and they just don't respond to my messages.
I've called about 5 times since January, every time I call and they find the promo they tell me they will update my status.

In February they sent me an email I no longer had Gold 5 Star status - I was happy, thinking the President's Club finally came through. NOPE!! They bumped me down to Gold.

I called again today, got bounced around - no one knows about the promotion/status match nor can find it. Last guy I was transfered to but me on hold to get some more info and then after almost 10 minutes the line went dead.

I emailed everyone again and referenced all the info in this post, promo code, the promo link, etc. Thank You Droidcore.

Have yet to get a response, and have never recieved an email response to any of my previous emails.

I don't have twitter and find it ridiculous that this "benefit" is SO difficult, for everyone - as it appears from this thread.

I'm giving them until tomorrow to respond, then will just give up and cancel my future rentals and go back to Avis, which is a disappointment as I like the Hertz reward program better and the 25% bonus points would've been nice.