FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2015)
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:44 am
warreng24

Programs: UA 1.6MM
Originally Posted by warreng24
[EDIT] Their rebooked flight (UA875) is now delayed 50 minutes. Can UA not get to Tokyo on time today?

[EDIT] UA875 is now suffering rolling delays. 1h 25m delay so far. Probably going to blow another BKK connection.
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
Looks like UA837 finally left at 1830. UA875 did leave 1hr25min late. Hopefully your folks made the BKK connection.
To go a little off topic.... Two things I like about UA. Channel 9 and the details they provide regarding flight status. Though I suspect that flight status metrics are collected to satisfy the DoT.

I'm trying to figure out if my folks made their connection to BKK. Their GSM phones don't work in Japan. So, no idea if they made the connection or if there's sitting around waiting to get rebooked. United.com still shows their original itinerary (no modifications). ANA website shows that their flight left "on time" at 0025 even though FlightAware shows it took off at 0043 (but that includes taxi times).

I guess I need to sit and wait. Or perhaps I can call ANA to see if they made it on the plane or not...