FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help with a Europe Itinerary
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2015, 2:43 pm
pokee

Help with a Europe Itinerary

We should have enough Aeroplans to book 4 tickets to Europe late this summer, for travel early next summer 2016. Unfortunately, we only have enough points for Y, but that's just as well, as I've read on this forum that J tickets to Europe can be hard to come by.

I am in the planning stages now, deciding where we'd like to go, and now just figuring out the 2 stopover cities + turnaround city we should visit. We have interest in going to Sweden, Norway, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland. From what I've read, SAS is a no scam-charge airline, so I am hoping we can put together an UA/SK itinerary. We'd only be doing 2 weeks, so we won't likely be getting a rail pass to visit all 5 countries...just 4 nights in each city. I think Berlin and Stockholm are our preferences, but we are open to suggestions. We will have 2 children aged 11 and 13 in tow, so fun for them, plus educational, would be ideal.

Could someone provide an easy, no scamcharge sample itinerary that would include 3 cities, on popular routes, where 4 ticket availability would be a possibility?