FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Presidente Mexico City Master Thread [merged]
Old Feb 23, 2015, 3:27 am
danielmadrid07

InterContinental Mexico City Vs. InterContinental Mexico City Santa Fe

Greetings,

My mother and I are planning a mother-son holiday in Mexico City during Easter and we are looking to stay at either the Intercontinental Mexico City OR the Intercontinental Mexico City Santa Fe.

Currently we are opting for the Santa Fe more because its significantly cheaper however the price for 5 nights at the Mexico City property isnīt neccessarily bad either, but the Santa Fe seems to have gotten better reviews on Trip Advisor, it has the Palm Steakhouse which we are both fans of, and has spa/gym which we will both use.

Question is- The distances. Will we be THAT far away (IE: expensive cab rides everywhere) from the major touristic sites/shopping/etc? I also plan to do some night clubbing in the gay district so would like to be relatively close to these clubs/pubs.

Mom is more interested in shopping/museums/culture, whereas I will be hitting up the night life.

I donīt want to have to spend a fortune on taxis each day. Please advise as we havenīt been in many years and are a bit out of the loop with distances/cab costs/etc.