FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master A330-300 (A333) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]
Old Feb 21, 2015, 10:15 am
Dave4120

Thank-you for the information. Yes, I meant ROW 4J and 5J. We originally had the two inside seats of Row-4, but felt it might be less private with people on each aisle side moving throughout the cabin versus just one side with a single row seat, and, we could be seen more sitting in the middle from each window side seat. Obviously, from JFK to Barcelona, it's an overnight flight so middle or window seat might not make any difference since we will be trying to sleep and not talking much. On the way back, it might be more beneficial to switch back to the middle.

As I had mentioned before, we are both 60-years of age, and believe it or not, have only flown a couple of times ever, so, we have no idea what to expect from any aircraft, so, your information is most helpful. I will try to find some photos, etc of this aircraft, and, maybe that will help a confused mind decide about keeping the existing seats, or changing back to the two middle seats.

Thank-you again.
Dave