FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master A330-300 (A333) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]
Old Feb 21, 2015, 8:53 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Dave4120
My wife and I are going on our first cruise to Europe in early May, and, will be flying to Barcelona on the A-300-333. We have only flown a couple times ever, so, flying on this large plan will be a new experience.

We also took advantage of a huge upgrade discount and, will be in seats 4 & 5 in the Business/Elite section of the plane with the new layout and long seats to stretch out and sleep on the overnight flight.

If anyone has any recent experience with these seats, section of the plane, and/or photos/video, we would love to hear your comments and view anything. We are so excited about this trip and the perks that come with flying in this section including FREE access at JFK to the Delta Sky Lounges.
The A330-300 is a great plane in BusinessElite. Service is back to front, and the front is quieter since the "active" galley is behind the cabin. I fly on this aircraft almost monthly (sometimes more) from Amsterdam to Boston.

When you say "seats 4 & 5" I am assuming you mean row 4 & 5 (either 4A and 5A or 4J and 5J). This would not be a great selection for a couple traveling together as these are "solo" seats. (The plane, as all Delta wide-body international aircraft is a 1-2-1 seating configuration.) I strongly suggest you choose two seats in the center section, which would be much nicer for a couple (4CG or 5CG etc.); unless you do not desire interaction (discussion) with your spouse during the flight. The seats are "lie-flat," and you should be able to get some decent rest before arriving in Barcelona.

Enjoy!

Last edited by baccarat_king; Feb 21, 2015 at 8:59 am