FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Arrivals Lounge/Shower at TPE
View Single Post
Old Feb 19, 2015, 7:30 am
asiadxer

Programs: EVA Diamond, Hilton Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by bocastephen
I saw the TPE arrivals shower on the TPE airport Facebook page - I asked if there was a fee, and if the showers were cleaned between customers - but no answer.

Frankly, I'd rather use the lounge, shower there and have breakfast while waiting for rush hour to clear. What I can't figure out is which EVA lounge I can, and should go into if I'm *G ticketed in Royal Laurel.
Information from EVA Lounge host :

Arriving passengers (*G & RL) would not be allowed to use the EVA Lounge facilities without connecting flight ticket.

RL departing ticket will allow you to access the EVA Infinity Lounge.

I did not have time to check the Airport Arrival Showers, however the EVA Lounge host called and were told that they were cleaned after each use, depending on attendant availability. Free. No towel provided, just shampoo / shower gel.

I checked the new Airport Showers on T2 4F. At 9PM, the two shower stalls were clean and dry. Attendant pass by while I was checking both stalls. The shower stalls were kind of hidden at the end of Restroom hallway. Spacious stalls, free, no towel, just shampoo / shower gel. Maybe its under used because they are new, and not in the airport directory yet.