FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grumpy old git in T5 RANT!!!
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2015, 1:28 am
visualAd

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by Behindthecurtain
Some days just seem to pee you off...

Security, waiting and waiting as changing staff, beeping randomly set every 2 people, morons in front who leave belts on and coins in pockets, the entire FT Process is utterly screwed up and designed for new levels of inefficiency.

Boots moved so you have to walk all the way across the airport, no doubt to pass the shops.

Staff in smiths chatting refusing to open the till so everyone queues for the one working and very annoying machine thing.

Queues of people buying in Boots, Smiths n Duty Free, most not having their boarding pass so stopping everyone

Family's just standing blocking exits or entrances, kids screaming...

Bacon in Gold First , 90% fat, toast solid and dry, maybe it's drywall cut in small squares.

Americans talking very loud and generally annoying everyone. The whole lounge does not want to know your sister has got pregnant, so stop shouting about it, and really, no one cares about the fact you have a new cabin bag.

Arrrgggg... I need a chill pill as everything in this hell hole of a terminal is peeing me off...

233, window seat, divider up... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!, or bring me a whisky
They are not toast, they are projectiles to throw at the loud people on the phone.