FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:15 am
DevilDawg1960

Programs: AA EXP and 1MM, UA 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Dude, calm down. A week ago there was no such thing as lifetime Diamond status. I'm not saying that Hilton is operating as a model of efficiency here or that this is going to be a future business school case study example (well, maybe it will be, in terms of what not to do), but you either are or are not going to get status that will last you for decades. So give them their up to 3 weeks or whatever.
I apologize for causing you distress and appreciate your concern. I do not think that asking the "Official HHonors FlyerTalk Ambassador" for clarification on how to get information that is being used by HH to determine elegibility for a program is inappropriate.

HH announced the program and it is not unreasonable that participoants want to know where they stand. People are getting wildly different answers so getting an "official" definitive response is in order.

If they were not ready to roll out the program they were under no obligation to do so. Now that they have they need to be able to respond to legitimate inquiries.

By the way, my name is not Dude.

Last edited by DevilDawg1960; Feb 17, 2015 at 9:52 am