FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Digital Redesign Update: Beta of new united.com site publicly available for all
Old Feb 11, 2015, 4:39 pm
mkr
Suspended

Location: Just outside Big D, or many other places in big metal tubes
Programs: WN Rpd.Rwrds, AA, was longtime CO very top Elite tier, Overentitled UA Lifetime 1K (since 2012)
Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi everyone....[*]Recent searches saved: We’ll remember your recent flight searches to allow for quicker shopping next time you visit the site....UA Insider
I will have to remember to clean out the cookies on my computer after each search. I do not want UA to remember my recent searches...it gives them a chance to increase the prices.

Does the new website bring back "Alex", of "Ask Alex" renown? I heard she was put on a several-month suspension, like NBC's Brian Williams, for not completely being straightforward and transparent with UA customers in answering their questions. WHERE HAS ALEX GONE??? I am concerned for her!!!

Most importantly, does it have a feature to allow one to manually increase their PQDs, PQMs, RDMs, and lifetime flight miles on record in their account? If not, it seems like not much of an improvement over the present website.

Last edited by mkr; Feb 11, 2015 at 4:49 pm