FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Boeing 767-300 / 763 "CIP" with Lie Flat Business (2014 CIP)
Old Feb 9, 2015, 4:07 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by rjlon
As I have posted many times, window seats alternate (as do all) table on left seat on right then the opposite. Even rows have seat by window and table by aisle. Do not choose odd row unless you wnat to be hit by every flight attendant walking aisles (they are narrower). Otherwise did not see much difference. Bulkheads do not look compromised (like 300 ngbc and first 200.) had CIP on 98 ORd-LhR mid Jan after they canceled 90.
I've seen and read those posts. I think it's well worth knowing, because even from seat charts it looks like sitting in odd numbered row window seats folks are asking to get bushwhacked by a careless passenger with a carryon, not to mention FAs and pax heading to the lavatories.

The middle seats look like they're a choice between the seats that are well isolated from the aisles, or those that expose one to aisle traffic. A couple flying in a middlevseatpair will expose one to aisle traffic - I'd choose an odd seat pair, because the left aisle gets more traffic normally.

And SeatGuru's seat chart is next to useless.