FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA mileage earning on AC (Air Canada) operated flights [ARCHIVE]
Old Feb 9, 2015, 7:44 am
IADFlyer123

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by NgatesSEA
Apologies if this has been answered - I have searched this forum and cannot find the answer.

I am traveling (usa)-YYZ-YUL-CDG // CDG-YYZ-(usa) on Air Canada. Due to pricing, the ticket was purchased on AC.com (has a 014 ticket no.) but has my MP number.

Flights are all Tango fares: T,T,K,L,G. Transatlantic segments are K and L, respectively.

I realize I will not get any EQDs and will get only 50% redeemable miles, but will I get 100% EQMs? The chart at http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=313 (at bottom of page) is completely unclear, with two "Discount Economy" lines in the "Premier qualification" table. Should that table read like the others on the page, i.e. flights within Canada in S,T,A,L,K receive 25% PQMs but all other flights in S,T,A,L,K receive 100% PQMs?

Thanks for any help.
IME, the base RDM's and the base EQM's always match (not considering any bonuses). So if they list 25% or 50%, you will end up with that %age of EQM's