FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A380 to JFK
Thread: A380 to JFK
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:02 am
Duke787
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
OZ to OZ. Not sure if for an incoming F pax they would have an agent or someone at the gate to rush you along like I've seen UA NRT or SA JNB.

This trip I'll be going back to Thailand for about 6 weeks so if it ends up as an overnight in ICN not the biggest issue.
Originally Posted by Kacee
I'd do it then. Good chance space opens on that later TG flight, which has less uncomfortable seats in any event. Or that OZ moves you to it if you miss.
Agreed. OZ is usually pretty good about F space so I don't think you have to jump on it this second but better safe than sorry.

I'm jumping on it given my need for 2 seats - which I've found are few and far between on OZ. I'm just debating whether to accept TG J right now down to SYD - OZ J isn't available for the direct flight and TG F doesn't have F even for just 1 seat.

Granted this timing is for NYE (leave JFK on 12/27 or 12/28 connecting down to SYD by 12/30 or 12/31). I'm debating also just nixing being down there for NYE (since I can't get into the PH and the SPG properties have 3 night minimums) and just hopping down after New Year's